Edible Images

Decorating By Tclanton Updated 25 Aug 2010 , 11:19am by icingimages

Tclanton Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 4

Good Morning!

I have a need for an edible image of a race car. All the research that I have done thus far seems like you must own like an Epson or Canon printer. I have an HP and my question is this - have any of you ordered the images already printed online - or will Wal Mart do this for a fee?

I need your help please! Thanks in advance.


3 replies
deijha Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 4

HI, Yes Walmart will print a picture for you around 5.00 (they do in my area anyway) but there can't be any question about copyright or they will not do it. Before i had my printer for images i wanted to copy a picture on the cover of a book and they would not do it. So I took it home photoshopped it and took back the picture of just the area I wanted then they did it.
Good luck

Tclanton Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 7:02pm
post #3 of 4

Well then I could be in trouble as it is Dale Jr's car that this little boy wants. UG!!! Thanks for the info.

icingimages Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 11:19am
post #4 of 4

If it a photographers picture, they wont, but if it is an amature picture they will. There are many people on ebay that print, we do as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%