Popcorn Cupcake Help

Baking By mommyjones Updated 11 Nov 2010 , 2:41am by mom2twogrlz

mommyjones Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 5

I am making popcorn cupcakes this week for a fmaily party and I don't know what type of cake I should use for it. I am going to be using marshmallows for the popcorn so I am unsure what recipe would go good with the marshmallows. Anyone know????

4 replies
KATHIESKREATIONS Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 5

Hi! I did popcorn cuppies & did a yellow butter cake. I have also done chocolate which was good too. If you do a chocolate, be sure to cover the top in a buttercream before adding the marshmallows for the popcorn so the chocolate doesn't show through.You can see my cupcakes in my photos if you want to take a peek. icon_smile.gif

SPCC Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 8:34pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyjones

I am making popcorn cupcakes this week for a fmaily party and I don't know what type of cake I should use for it. I am going to be using marshmallows for the popcorn so I am unsure what recipe would go good with the marshmallows. Anyone know????

Not real sure if there is a bad flavor to go with marshmallows. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

cake_architect Posted 11 Nov 2010 , 2:20am
post #4 of 5

i want to make popcorn cuppies so bad! now i just need an occasion... hmmm i see a movie night w/friends happening soon =D

mom2twogrlz Posted 11 Nov 2010 , 2:41am
post #5 of 5

I don't think there is a bad flavor combo for marshmallows....they are so versatile.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%