Using A Steamer On A Edible Printer???...

Decorating By Mikel79 Updated 9 Sep 2010 , 1:10am by icingimages

Mikel79 Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 5

Hi Cakers!

I have posted this question in a different thread and also PM'd Debbie, but I have not hear back yet. I am sure she is very busy. I am hoping someone reading this can help me...

I need to get my Printer head cleaned. Debbie offered to clean it, however I want to know if her Steam Cleaner she advertises on her site comes with instructions on how to clean it myself?

Also, if I want to send my printer head to Debbie, do I need to get permission first and then send it. She told me on a different thread that she can clean it for me, but she was waiting on an answer from me. Should I just send it?

If instructios are not included with her steamer, how do I clean my printer head?? I have been looking locally at steamers, but don't know how I clean the printer head?

Thanks,
Michael

4 replies
icingimages Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 12:24pm
post #2 of 5

Hi:
Usually, you will find I am always online, almost daily, but ICES really threw me for a loop! I also had the wonderful Jetlag to deal with! Since I like to answer these personally rather than have one of my staff members do it, CC had to wait! But wait no more! I am here! Steamer is a regular steamer, but it has a thin nozzle so that you can get in to the printhead easily. We have our own instructions we use. Just remove the printhead and cartridges, put a towel over under and over the printhead leaving room for you to get the nozzle in the printhead and steam the nozzles. Also you can steam the bottom of the printhead. You will neeed to let it cool and run two deep cleaning cycles once you put everything back in to get the nozzles flowing.

Mikel79 Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 3:18pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks Debbie!!!!

icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gifthumbs_up.gif

Mikel79 Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 4:45pm
post #4 of 5

OMG!!!!

Just got done Steam Cleaning my printer head. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! What an AMAZING difference. My printer is printing like it did on day 1.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much Debbie!!!

Truly saved me!!!

Michael
icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifusaribbon.gifthumbs_up.gificon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

icingimages Posted 9 Sep 2010 , 1:10am
post #5 of 5

Glad to hear it Mikel!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%