Decorating By chefbeca Updated 19 Aug 2010 , 1:09pm by lemonpuppyseed

chefbeca Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 1:30am
post #1 of 5

Hello, i hope i'm putting this in the right forum. I'm chefbeca, i am a certified pastry chef by the american culinary federation. i have my associates degree in pastry arts technology and i am still in school studying to be a dietitian (i plan to bake for special diets, allergens and the like). i work at a nursing home, not the job of choice but i'm in college and flexible jobs are sparce, i also do freelance cake jobs for clients outside of school and work. wedding cakes are my baby, love love love them.

sooo i'm new to this site and a little shy, but i'm totally keen on meeting new people and sharing and exchanging of ideas. hope to talk to you all soon!

4 replies
tiggy2 Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 1:56am
post #2 of 5

Welcome chefbeca, you'll gain a lot of good information here.

4realLaLa Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 2:42am
post #3 of 5

Hi and welcome!

ChilliPepper Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 1:02pm
post #4 of 5

Hi Chefbeca

This is a lovely site to post pics of your cakes and get feedback and info. I am quite new to cake decorating and have only been on here for a few weeks myself. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful and they are all extremely encouraging with their praise if you do a cake they like.

CP x

lemonpuppyseed Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 5

Hi! I'm new, too. There's alot of great info here. I agree that everyone here seems really helpful!

Quote by @%username% on %date%