Anyone Know Where To Find Petal Cutters In Greenville, Sc?

Lounge By anxietyattack Updated 22 Aug 2010 , 1:05pm by JaeRodriguez

anxietyattack Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 15

I would love to know if there are any place that I don't know about. I am looking for Orchid cutters but I really would just love to find a new shopping dive!

I went to ABS Gretchens and they didn't have any but I found out that they have all kinds of great little stuff! Like CK products, americolors, Satin Ice, etc. Which is awesome. She directed me to Hobby Lobby but like I said I would love to know if there are any Gems in Greenville or the surrounding area!

Thanks icon_smile.gif

14 replies
JaeRodriguez Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 8:17pm
post #2 of 15

There is a little shop in columbia, I'm not sure if that is too far a drive for you? I also had an old thread about places in SC, let me see if I can locate it.

JaeRodriguez Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 15

Ok it's not letting me go back on my forum post to any other pages but if you try searching on google-

site:cakecentral.com cake supply stores in SC

or something along those lines there was a thread started a while ago about this with some shops listed! HTH

anxietyattack Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 12:08am
post #4 of 15

Thanks! Columbia is about an hour and a half away. which wouldn't be a problem but I have two babies and my car's air conditioning broke!!!!! what a run of bad luck that car has turned out to be :}

I'll do some more searching. I think I'm also going to call some bakeries around here and see if they have any gems icon_biggrin.gif

JaeRodriguez Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 2:04pm
post #5 of 15

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-601728-0-days0-orderasc-.html

This is a link to that thread for you, ibmoser posted about a place in greenville. Maybe a new place for you? :] I've been wanting to check it out but like you said two babies and an hour long drive, no thanks! ;]

anxietyattack Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 2:46pm
post #6 of 15

Yup. That's a new place! I'll check it out and let you know allll about it icon_wink.gif

Bonus: It's only about ten minutes away from my place!

JaeRodriguez Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 6:20pm
post #7 of 15

Sweet! I couldn't find an address on the website to google map it from here! Let me know because I'm always ready for a good shop find! Columbia only has that one and it is pretty much all Wilton stuff!

anxietyattack Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 10:41pm
post #8 of 15

Have you checked out your Hobby Lobby lately? I just went there today and they have Americolor now. I'm going to try and go to the Cake 4 u place either saturday or next week sometime.

Oh, and the address of the place is
236 Adley Way
Greenville, SC 29607

JaeRodriguez Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 9:07pm
post #9 of 15

Thank you, and no I haven't checked Hobby Lobby lately, but I've been wanting an excuse to go! I hope they do! If you go to the Cake 4 u place and think about it, would you mind looking to see if they have a square cookie cutter? I can't find one anywhere and I'd rather drive to Gville then order it from the internet! icon_razz.gif

anxietyattack Posted 21 Aug 2010 , 6:29am
post #10 of 15

Sure! What size square do you want? When I was at hobby lobby the other day I saw they have square brownie cutters. Let me know what you're looking for though. I'll be going on monday morning.

JaeRodriguez Posted 21 Aug 2010 , 5:09pm
post #11 of 15

I think about a 3'' one, I have only seen the rectangular cutters at hobby lobby! Maybe they have some square ones, I was thinking of running up to hobby lobby today.

anxietyattack Posted 21 Aug 2010 , 7:25pm
post #12 of 15

I'll look while I'm there and let you know. If you're ever up this way you should PM and maybe we can get together! How old are your babies? My little girl is 3 and my little boy is 1.

JaeRodriguez Posted 21 Aug 2010 , 8:00pm
post #13 of 15

I definitely will! My oldest boy is 17 months and my younger boy is 4 months! I'm a stay at home mom and i love it! What do you do?

anxietyattack Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 1:57am
post #14 of 15

lol, I'm a stay at home mom myself. I have never had such a rewarding job! One day I hope I'll be good enough with cakes to have my own bakery.

My husband used to be in the army. Is your husband deployed?

JaeRodriguez Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 1:05pm
post #15 of 15

That's what I'd like to do as well, in my dreams ;]! haha

Mine is National Guard and he is in the process of deploying, he'll leave around december for training and then go straight from there. Not supposed to be home til Feb 2012. I am not looking forward to that!

We've been trying to go active duty since my first baby was about 4 months old but they aren't accepting prior service right now, so we're waiting to see what happens. It's been really hard for him to find a job around here too, so anyway hopefully it gets easier! It would be so much easier for me to be able to sell my cakes to make some money! :] ALTHOUGH when I tell people how much I'd charge they are very, very quiet! haha

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%