Where Can I Purchase Vanilla Flavored Candy Coating?

Decorating By AndreaWA Updated 2 Sep 2005 , 1:40am by luv2cake

AndreaWA Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 8:48pm
post #1 of 4

Locally (at a store); I need it for Sept 10. This is really a candy question, I think, but I figured you all could answer!

3 replies
debsuewoo Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 8:53pm
post #2 of 4

go to any micahels or Joanns and buy the Wilton candy melts... they are actually vanilla flavored.


AndreaWA Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 11:50pm
post #3 of 4

I knew someone would be able to help!

luv2cake Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 1:40am
post #4 of 4

Even Wal-Mart carries these in the craft dept.

Quote by @%username% on %date%