So I found someone who is more than willing to work out an arrangement for me to rent out some kitchen space to me.
Having never done this before, I of course have about a million questions!
1) She has a licensed home kitchen. Would it still be legal to rent out her kitchen? (We're in PA)
2) What kind of things do I need to put into a contract?
3) From my understanding, I will have to have the kitchen inspected while I'm using it, as a separate inspection from her own. How do I go about this?
4) What else do I need to think about?
5) Should I be talking to a lawyer about this stuff? How much does that cost?
You may want to try contacting the PA Dept of Agriculture at 1-866-366-3723, they should have information specific to your state.