Questions Regarding Home Caking In Nh

Business By ClassyCat Updated 20 Jan 2011 , 7:40pm by timslilprincess102385

ClassyCat Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 9:37pm
post #1 of 4

Hello! I have read the regulations pertaining to selling cakes out of your home in the state of New Hampshire, but I still have a few questions.

Are there any regulations regarding owning a pet? (and)
Will my kitchen/house need to be inspected?

I know it states that well water needs to be tested, but I can't seem to find a clear statement about the necessity of a kitchen inspection.

Thanks in advance!! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
timslilprincess102385 Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 1:30am
post #2 of 4

I'm curious too, especially about pets??

justducky Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 3:10am
post #3 of 4

Yes, you will need to have your kitchen inspected. The water test only if you have a private water source.

I do not know about pets.

timslilprincess102385 Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 7:40pm
post #4 of 4

I was curious on this as well, I called the state and asked about pets. In order to get the Homestead license you pet can not have access to the kitchen while it is in use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%