Iso Wedding Punch Recipe

Baking By ButtacreamRose Updated 2 Sep 2010 , 1:22pm by ButtacreamRose

ButtacreamRose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ButtacreamRose Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 2:56pm
post #1 of 12

Needing punch recipe that is great tasting for a weeding.Preferably non-dairy.I usually make the sherbet and soda punch,but wanting to try something different.Anyone have a good recipe?

11 replies
CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 3:09pm
post #2 of 12

I myself like the strawberry and or cherry jello punch. You can find the recipe anywhere online.

thatslifeca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatslifeca Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 3:10pm
post #3 of 12

I love this one:

white Wine bowl

1 bottle of white wine
3/4 cup lime juice
1/3 cup brandy
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cucumber slicedly
1 lemon sliced thinly
1 bottle (28ounces) sparkling water

Mix everthying except the sparking water and ice cubes. Let stand 20minutes and add the sparkling water and ice cubes and serve.

ButtacreamRose Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 3:24pm
post #4 of 12

Thanks , I have checked those recipes out,but never made them as I mentioned in OP.Will have to give the jello punch, a trial taste run.

kimblyd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimblyd Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 3:25pm
post #5 of 12

I have a recipe for a delicious punch my mother makes-but it's at home!

It has apple juice, pineapple juice, ginger ale or Sprite (can't remember which), and citric acid powder (from drug store). It comes out the color of apple juice but you can add food coloring and make it any color you want.

You freeze it, then let it thaw some, and pour in punch bowl and serve slushy. Perfect for summer.

I swear it's delicious! If you want me to check at home or ask my mom for the recipe just PM me.

ButtacreamRose Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 3:29pm
post #6 of 12

thatslifeca....Don"t know if I could do to much taste test w/ this one without getting buzzed.Cucumber slices that"s an odd ingredient.

ButtacreamRose Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 3:32pm
post #7 of 12

kimblyd...slush....mmmm.Will pm you thanks.

thatslifeca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatslifeca Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 4:14pm
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtacreamRose

thatslifeca....Don"t know if I could do to much taste test w/ this one without getting buzzed.Cucumber slices that"s an odd ingredient.

LOL.... the cucumber is odd isn't it...but I tried it 1 time without the cucumber and the punch tasted odd, so I figure it adds something to it. I like making this one for when the girls and me get together.

CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 1:25pm
post #9 of 12

I make the strawberry jello punch every year for Christmas eve. Its usually gone by the time we open gifts. LOL.
I freeze it in gallon ziptop bags to save room in the freezer. Then peel off the bag and place the punch in the punch bowl and add the ginger ale.
I still have 1 bag left from the 4th of july. Not sure how that one survived the day.

cakemaker2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemaker2 Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 6:14pm
post #10 of 12

I served this at my daughter's wedding, and as is my habit I made twice as much as I thought I would need, and we ran out! My daughter wanted a recipe without pineapple juice in it and this fit the bill! I hope you enjoy it!

Holiday punch
4 Cups Sugar
4 Cup Realemon lemon juice
!-1/2 Gallons Hawaiian punch
2- 2 liter bottles Sprite, 7-up, Gingerale etc

Ice Ring
6 Cups hawaiian punch 2 Cups realemon
sliced oranges and cherries

cakemaker2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemaker2 Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 6:15pm
post #11 of 12

I served this at my daughter's wedding, and as is my habit I made twice as much as I thought I would need, and we ran out! My daughter wanted a recipe without pineapple juice in it and this fit the bill! I hope you enjoy it!

Holiday punch
4 Cups Sugar
4 Cup Realemon lemon juice
!-1/2 Gallons Hawaiian punch
2- 2 liter bottles Sprite, 7-up, Gingerale etc

Ice Ring
6 Cups hawaiian punch 2 Cups realemon
sliced oranges and cherries

ButtacreamRose Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 1:22pm
post #12 of 12

cakemaker... Thanks for posting your recipe.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%