Enjoyed My Visit To Evansville Cake Club!

Decorating By indydebi Updated 17 Aug 2010 , 12:10pm by CakesByLJ

indydebi Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 8:26am
post #1 of 9

Wow, what a whirlwind day! I visited the cake group in Evansville, Ind today and met a wonderful group of ladies! (if you ever visit a cake group, be sure one of them is a Pampered Chef chef! Lunch was not only wonderful but a beautiful set up!). Shared lots of stories, ideas and suggestions.

I especially enjoyed the 3 ladies who came just because they saw the notice in the church bulletin and called themselves the cake party crashers! party.gif

Thanks so very much for inviting me! I loved every minute of it! thumbs_up.gif

8 replies
racechick311x Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 2:42pm
post #2 of 9

Thanks so much for taking time to visit! I really enjoyed all the helpful info and the great stories you shared!

CakesByLJ Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 4:09pm
post #3 of 9

It was a very fun and enlightening day. Loved meeting Debi icon_biggrin.gif and Mr. Debi icon_biggrin.gif , and everyone who attended. Thanks for arranging this event Billie.. icon_biggrin.gif I hope we can do it again sometime. thumbs_up.gif

Donnagardner Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 4:34pm
post #4 of 9

I also enjoyed meeting everyone, and the food was awesome.

cylstrial Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 6:44pm
post #5 of 9

Awww... man it stinks that I missed it! I didn't know that there was a cake club here. Is there a website? Or a way to join?

BaBa Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 3:50am
post #6 of 9

I would like to thank everyone for coming to our lunch. We had a great time and I think learned a few things. Would love to do this on a regular basis. Sooooo you ladies that were there, is this something you are interested in doing? We could meet at the store, church or retaurant and either just have a good time, or we could practice different techniques. If any of you are interested please let me know.

racechick311x Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 3:52am
post #7 of 9

That would be great Billie, I would love to if it is a day/ time that I can.

Donnagardner Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 11:39am
post #8 of 9

I would be interested too Billie.

CakesByLJ Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 12:10pm
post #9 of 9

Definately include me.... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%