A Big Disaster

Baking By Marianmil Updated 2 Sep 2010 , 6:11am by thatslifeca

Marianmil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianmil Posted 15 Aug 2010 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 9

By, i'm a new of the forum ,I'm an italian,and my passion is the decoration of the cake.Exuse me for my rudimentary english and the errors.My problem begin when I prepare the famos chifffon cake HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaa icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif it's a great disaster,it's Splashhh, wath's happen,why,help me plese.for all a great kiss.

8 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 15 Aug 2010 , 10:05pm
post #2 of 9

Hi Marianmil...Good to have you here...I can't offer any insight to why your chiffon cake didn't work but I do know they are very tempermental cakes to bake and can flop in a second.Even seasoned chefs have problems with chiffons.

Welcome to CC!!!

thatslifeca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatslifeca Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 5:01pm
post #3 of 9

Marianmil welcome to CC. There are many reasons why chiffon cakes don't work. Like Kiddiekakes sais, they are tempermental. It could be anywhere from the ingreidents that you are using to the pan,stove and so on. Take your time and keep at it.....you can do it. If you get fustrated, walk away and try again.

Marianmil Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 2:40pm
post #4 of 9

Exuse me for delay bat I'm go to holiday with my two child end one daughter. I think that there is a one only solution: to make again the chiffon until i be able to do it.Exuse me always for my english and my errors.I kiss you.

thatslifeca Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 3:41pm
post #5 of 9

Buona fortuna e continuare a cercare icon_smile.gif

Marianmil Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 6:26pm
post #6 of 9

It's wonderful. You can speak italian? ( Puoi parlare italiano). I'm very happy I kiss you.
Buona fortuna e continua a provare ok? By

thatslifeca Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 3:58am
post #7 of 9

sì posso parlare italiano, ho visitato l'Italia molte volte. Amo il vostro paese, e ti bacio troppo! icon_smile.gif

Marianmil Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 5:01am
post #8 of 9

I'm very happy there are a lot of people that love Italia ,the monuments and a good eat ,spero che ci incontreremo di nuovo su cc ciao kiss..
I see your cake and are fantastic. More. Delicate and then I love the extension work bat I have. Fair beause it's very difficult

thatslifeca Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 6:11am
post #9 of 9

Thank you for the complimento on the cakes. I do love the monuments and the great food, ma io amo le persone più.
ciao, ci vediamo qui in cc ad un nuovo amico.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%