To All Those Who Make Cookies

Baking By tiggerjo Updated 25 Aug 2010 , 1:58am by JRAE33

tiggerjo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggerjo Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 11:30am
post #1 of 2

All of the cookies on this site are absolutely beautiful. You all must have the patience of a saint. I have a hard time with big cake. LOL When my kids were little I had to do pumpkin cookies for school. Had half decorated and needed supplies. Ran to the store to return to a mess. The cat had licked the frosting off of them and was batting them off of the table to the dog who was catching and chewing as fast as she could. icon_surprised.gif Very funny now but then I could have killed the both of them. icon_mad.gif (the kids took boughten cookies to shool tapedshut.gif ). Keep up the fantastic work. thumbs_up.gif

1 reply
JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 1:58am
post #2 of 2

I can relate. A couple of years ago for Christmas I made cookies for teacher, school secretary, principal, etc...gifts. I had 6 dozen baked, rbc placed, and decorated. They were drying on a card table (at christmas time I have to set up extra tables to accomodate all the drying cookies). left to pick up the kids from school and came home to find the dog had pulled them off the table and was eating them away. I was so upset. It's been a couple years, and I am still mad about it!! Making these cookies is a 2 - 3 day process!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%