Looking For A Picture Of Swiss Dots Maybe...?

Decorating By luvbuttercream Updated 12 Aug 2010 , 3:35am by luvbuttercream

luvbuttercream Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 1:45am
post #1 of 3

I am trying to find a cake with dots on it now I thought they were called Swiss dots but I may be mistaken they are the ones that are in groups of 3? I am hoping maybe someone knows what I am talking about and maybe has a picture of one I am trying to show a bride this design and can't find a photo anywhere. TIA

2 replies
luvbuttercream Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 3:35am
post #3 of 3

Perfect thank you icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%