Making A 'coach' Shoe Box, Need A Pic Of One! Help!

Decorating By chellescountrycakes Updated 11 Aug 2010 , 3:15am by MELI_CAKES

chellescountrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chellescountrycakes Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:21am
post #1 of 8

I am trying to make a shoe box and high heel and the shoe box needs to be coach- I need a picture of the front-

I can freehand the red line around it (is this even the right type of box? I've never bought a coach item.... ) but need a good sharp pic of thelogo on the box so I can cut it out of fondant and put it on.

can anyone help?

7 replies
MELI_CAKES Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MELI_CAKES Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:54am
post #2 of 8

As an owner of a few Coach shoes, I can tell you that the boxes the shoes come in are really simple. The box is white. If you do the lid off the box is lined in Red. The logo on the front is the actual word COACH so why don't you just go to the website and print out the home page and use that as a reference? That should work out. Good luck !

chellescountrycakes Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 2:19am
post #3 of 8

Thanks icon_smile.gif I could see a few in google images, it does look simple--but could never get them big enough to actually LOOK at. LOL and the western store doesnt sell coach. ROFLMAO! I'm pretty sure there is NOT a store in my town that does.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 2:24am
post #4 of 8

Did you google "Coach shoe box images?

chellescountrycakes Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 2:25am
post #5 of 8

does it say Coach Leatherworks?

But I dont have to put the coach and horse. right? icon_smile.gif

MELI_CAKES Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 2:26am
post #6 of 8

LOL That's pretty funny there's no store that sells Cosch near you especially since you are making this cake for someone who I'd think lives close to you?
If you have a Macy's they sell Coach FYI , I Loooove Coach ... can you tell?

chellescountrycakes Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 2:33am
post #7 of 8

Oh no hunny, No macy's- no saks, not even a JC Pennys. LOL for shoes, its walmart or payless. There is a Beall's, but I dont really go there much. My Ariets come from Tractor supply most of the time icon_wink.gif

Its for a good friends sister- she lives in a bigger city- and even if she didnt, she would drive the 150 miles to get one. LOL

I am also making a bottle of botox to go with it. She is a self proclaimed couger and loves her botox, coach bags and 'hoochie heels' as we/she calls them. LOL

cut the cake, yes, been doing it for hours. LOL

MELI_CAKES Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 3:15am
post #8 of 8

No horse and carriage necessary for the shoe boxes.
No JC Penney? icon_sad.gif I love that store !
That really sucks, but you've got Walmart ( another of my store loves) and I don't so lets call it a draw LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%