How To Combine A 20Th Birthday And Birth Of A Baby.

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 10:12pm by brightbrats

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 9:32pm
post #1 of 3

Have request for a girl who is turning 20 at the end of the month, plus she is due to have her 1st baby at the begining of next month. I need some ideas on how to combine these into 1 cake. Does anybody have any ideas for me?

Thanks.

2 replies
Bskinne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bskinne Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 3

You should make her a bottle of liqour and a fake ID cake, cause that girl's gonna need a drink and she has to wait another whole year, lol.
I'm just kidding, that's a pretty strange request - are they just trying to save money by not having a birthday party and baby shower? Is the baby a boy or a girl? If it's a girl you could do something for mommy & baby that matches, like a matching mommy purse and diaper bag...do you know anything about the girl's interests? It's easier to come up with ideas based on something she likes (other than having a baby... icon_wink.gif )

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 10:12pm
post #3 of 3

I think they've already had a baby shower. But her mom just saw a cake I posted on facebook, and mentioned the birthday and baby being born. So I am assuming she is wanting it combined. I sent her a message, when i find out I'll post it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%