1 Cake For 4 People

Decorating By gypsyrsele Updated 13 Aug 2010 , 7:55am by gypsyrsele

gypsyrsele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gypsyrsele Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 3:54am
post #1 of 8

I have someone who wants one cake for a boy, 2 men and a woman! I dont even know where to start. I have complete freedom to do whatever I choose. I thought about doing a tier for each person but they only requested that it feed 20? Please Help!! It is for this Friday!

7 replies
mbark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbark Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:08am
post #2 of 8

are they all celebrating birthdays? I would do something gender/age neutral, like balloons and/or dots in primary colors, or maybe a cake made to look like a present? this one of mine could work for a kids/man/woman

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1674055

hoopb2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hoopb2 Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:11am
post #3 of 8

I like the present idea... maybe a small sheet cake with 4 square cake presents on it... each representing each of the 4 people. Maybe you could find out a little more about them what their favorite color is or something.

gypsyrsele Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:17am
post #4 of 8

Thank you! I was trying to figure out how to represent each person and tie it all together so the individual presents will work.

hoopb2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hoopb2 Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 3:28am
post #5 of 8

You have to post a pic so we can see it!!! if you want!!!!

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 3:45am
post #6 of 8

I wanna see pics too! icon_lol.gif

dm321 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dm321 Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 4:13am
post #7 of 8

I like the present idea! I don't normally like primary colors, but there's just something about the cake mbark posted - I love it! What a happy cake and I think it would be appropriate for any age or gender.

Good luck & don't forget to post a pic!

~diem

gypsyrsele Posted 13 Aug 2010 , 7:55am
post #8 of 8

I liked the present idea, but I ultimately decided on a genre cake. I hope it doesn't turn out looking like I just threw crap on the cake lol!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%