Stunt Flying

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 3:26pm by Kayakado

mrspriss0912 Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 12:44am
post #1 of 2

Hey CC'rs thought I would share this with you all.... Saturday afternoon my husband took me to the loca airport and one of his friends he met on a job about a month ago took us flying in his open cockpit Bi-Plane.. We did a loop and a roll at 3 G's it was the wildest thing I have done in ...... well..... a while LOL anyway I had so much fun and didnt get sick afterwards which is a good ting in itself. Hubby went up an they did lot more Cuban 8"s, Spirals, Hammerheads, Loops, and Rolls they topped out at 6 G's and our daughter actually heard him scream. His poor mom was yelling at the piolt to pull up durring the hammer head like they could hear her but hey its a mom thing!!! anyway I had a blast and I just wanted to share my little adventure with you guys
Thanks
Kristi

1 reply
Kayakado Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 2

I went up with the stunt pilots from the Rhinebeck air show one time (work related) and they tried to scare us to death and see how much our stomachs could handle. We had too much fun to get sick or scared and this is from someone who can't ride ona merry-go-round without getting sick.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%