Thank You To Ccers Who Post Photos Of Their Cakes...

Decorating By ptanyer Updated 8 Aug 2010 , 12:50am by debbief

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 5:22pm
post #1 of 9

I have been researching cake ideas for a baby shower cake and have looked at many cake photos and descriptions. I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to the CCers that take time to post several photos of their cakes to show the different angles of the cakes so that you can really see how the cake was made and providing a good description of the cake itself thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I appreciate all photos posted, but really enjoy seeing all the detail that photos can provide icon_smile.gif

Here's a perfect example: http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1764961.

Beautiful cake, jan14grands icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
Jan14grands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jan14grands Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 5:50pm
post #2 of 9

Thanks Ptanyer! So sweet of you..

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 5:58pm
post #3 of 9

You're very welcome! I love your work and look forward to seeing many more photos of your creations icon_biggrin.gif

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 6:01pm
post #4 of 9

I agree, it's nice to have the pictures to look at for inspiration. I love seeing what everyone is doing!

debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 11:18pm
post #5 of 9

I agree. I spend so much time looking at everyone's pictures, and the ideas are endless!

I just browsed the photos of all three of you and WOW, you are all so talented and creative.

Price, I've had your toybox cake in my favorites for awhile now. Someday, when I have more experience, I would love to give it a try. It's perfect!

awatterson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awatterson Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 11:36pm
post #6 of 9

You have some pretty darn cakes yourself debbief. I think that my purse my be my favorite. Great job everyone!

luckylibra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luckylibra Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 11:37pm
post #7 of 9

As a newbie hobbie baker I have to say I love the ones with multiple pictures and a narrative of how they made them.. they are so helpful to new people trying to learn. Thanks!!!!! You guys are awesome!

Cindsters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cindsters Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 11:43pm
post #8 of 9

I agree! I am also a newbie and I find so much inspiration here. Everyone is so generous with their talents.

debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 12:50am
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by awatterson

You have some pretty darn cakes yourself debbief. I think that my purse my be my favorite. Great job everyone!

Thanks awatterson! I still have lots to learn but I'm having so much fun at it. I can't tell you how much this site has helped me. I took a look at your pics as well. You do great work. Love the kitchen cake you did. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%