Buyer's Remorse

Decorating By KayMc Updated 8 Aug 2010 , 8:34pm by tinygoose

KayMc Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 1:57pm
post #1 of 7

I'm bidding on a Lambeth book on ebay, and am currently still the highest bidder. (I put a competitive bid on this book). Now I'm having second thoughts and wondering if I screwed up. IF I get it (no guarantee, of course), will I regret it? Are the directions good enough to teach a newbie like me?

6 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 7

Got a name or author for the book?

pixiefuncakes Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 2:31pm
post #3 of 7

I don't know about the book, but the beauty of ebay is that you can resell if it's not what you wanted.

luddroth Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 7

Never hurts to own a book. You will need to practice piping with royal icing, but you will be amazed and inspired about what is possible.

KayMc Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 7:57pm
post #5 of 7

I can't see the name of the author, but it's that old vintage red book on the Lambeth style that I've seen on both Amazon and ebay for way too much money. This auction has 1 day left and it's at $91. Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

indydebi Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 8:06pm
post #6 of 7

When I searched for some Lambeth books, I was shocked to find them in the $200+ range. I would love to have one!

tinygoose Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 8:34pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

When I searched for some Lambeth books, I was shocked to find them in the $200+ range. I would love to have one!

Me too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%