I Thought You Guys Might Enjoy This

Decorating By adventuregal Updated 6 Aug 2010 , 7:25am by sweetheart6710

adventuregal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adventuregal Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 5:39am
post #1 of 5

My mom ordered an un decorated 8 round from our Top Foods grocery store in town and THIS is what she got. Seriously-what kind of person would send that out? You better believe I gave them an ear ful when I saw it. I also took the pictures so she could get a refund (she's always been WAY too nice to say when something is wrong). It's not even centered right. ugh. [/img]
LL

4 replies
bohemiagetsajob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bohemiagetsajob Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 5:55am
post #2 of 5

I can NOT believe that someone would accept money for this. Your mom must be a saint for not wanting to say something about this... icon_smile.gif

sweetheart6710 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetheart6710 Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 6:04am
post #3 of 5

Did they refund her money?? That needs to be sent straight to Cake Wrecks. How horrible.. its even worse they gave it to her instead of saying 'lets us whip together another one' and put that one on the 50% off rack.

adventuregal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adventuregal Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 6:32am
post #4 of 5

Oh yeah...they gave us her money back. She is so sweet-she will never take anything back. The manager apologized profusely-I guess it was a new decorator. We've bought from here before (I like to teach my siblings on pre made cakes some times when I have no time to bake myself.) Everytime I've ever bought from here its been a quality product, but this had me fuming! It's a good thing the looks didn't matter for our purpose, but still-I can't believe the audacity someone would have to send this out of the kitchen! I made sure to take the pics to get her money back.

sweetheart6710 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetheart6710 Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 7:25am
post #5 of 5

Thats a great idea actually.. have a cake made to practice on.

But I keep clicking on the picture, because I can't stop looking at it!! "They wont notice this for sure" I hate when people pray on other peoples kindness. I have been a first time/new baker, and I would never have put something out there like this for money.

Thanks for the laughs!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%