Duff Goldman Products

Decorating By whidbeywifey Updated 6 Aug 2010 , 8:29pm by CNCS

whidbeywifey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whidbeywifey Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 5

So i have been noticing duff's product taking over the decorating isle at micheals. I bought a few cans of the cake graffiti and I really like it. I am curious if anyone else has used anymore of his products and if they are any good?

4 replies
Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 6:14pm
post #2 of 5

I haven't used any of it, but just an FYI the fondant is Fondarific repackaged with his name and sold for way too much $$$$.

LisaMarie86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaMarie86 Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 6:30pm
post #3 of 5

I like his fondant its soft but tastes really good. Its super convenient to be able to just run to Michael's and get good fondant. I also love his colors. I love his hot pink works wonderfully.

LorenEbert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LorenEbert Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 8:16pm
post #4 of 5

I had to make 100 cupcakes this morning but I only had one (12 cup) muffin pan so I ran out to Michaels to pick up another one. The only one they had was the Duff Goldman brand. I thought "a muffin pan is a muffin pan, right?"....WRONG!!

I used a yellow DH box cake mix and divided 1/2 into my Wilton pan and 1/2 into my new Duff pan. I baked them side by side in my oven for 20 minutes.

The cupcakes made in the Duff pan came out flat and with air bubbles on the top. Weird right???

Here's a pic.... the Duff cupcakes are on the left!
LL

CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 8:29pm
post #5 of 5

Hmmmm. Thats unusual.

I have tried the fondant. I liked it but way too pricy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%