Gumpaste/sugar Flower Classes In Ga

Decorating By AmandaLeigh00 Updated 9 Aug 2010 , 3:24pm by AmandaLeigh00

AmandaLeigh00 Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 2:12pm
post #1 of 4

I'm looking for some really good classes in Georgia(I'm in Marietta/Kennesaw, but will travel) to learn gumpaste or sugar flower techniques (non-Wilton). I would especially love to hear feedback if you have actually taken the classes.

3 replies
thallo Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 2:42pm
post #2 of 4

Have you checked into the Nicholas Lodge classes? He is one of the most respected gun paste artists in the business. He is located in Norcross, Ga so he is close to you. The name os his company is International Sugar Art Collection.

While I have never been to any of his classes there, I have several friends who have been and they have always come back with so much knowledge. I have been to some of his mini-classes and demonstrations at ICES and I think he is fantastic.

I'm sure there are other classes in your area, but I don't think any will be better.

ibmoser Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 5:19pm
post #3 of 4

Definitely Nicholas Lodge - he is an amazing artist and teacher, and his studio isn't that far from you.

AmandaLeigh00 Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 3:24pm
post #4 of 4

Ah yes, of course! I am somewhat familiar with Nicholas Lodge, but have not taken any of his classes. I will definitely check into those. Can't believe they slipped my mind. Thanks guys!

Quote by @%username% on %date%