You Have To Try This!!!

Decorating By CrumblesConfections Updated 4 Aug 2010 , 4:51pm by CrumblesConfections

CrumblesConfections Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 3

Today at work I had the please of putting some International Delight Limited Edition Sweet Buttercream coffee creamer in my coffee. At first I was apprehensive, but of course I was curious because of the name and the cute little cupcake with buttercream icing. thumbs_up.gif This stuff is heavenly! I can't wait to go buy my own so I can try it in some buttercream icing. Wow! If someone has already tried this, please let me know how it turned out.
LL

2 replies
PiccoloChellie Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 3

It's great in coffee. I'm addicted to those flavored coffee creamers!! And danged if that one doesn't really taste like a cupcake, huh?

It's not so great in icing, IMO. icon_lol.gif It just leaves a chemically aftertaste that I didn't find pleasant.

CrumblesConfections Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 4:51pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiccoloChellie

It's great in coffee. I'm addicted to those flavored coffee creamers!! And danged if that one doesn't really taste like a cupcake, huh?

It's not so great in icing, IMO. icon_lol.gif It just leaves a chemically aftertaste that I didn't find pleasant.

Oh darn it! I hope I can doctor it up to get a good flavor!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%