HI! I've looked all over and can't find instructions on how to make these cute bows. Does anyone know and would be willing to share, please? Here's a picture... thank you!
What kind of bow are you looking for?
The loopy bow (lots of loops like this one)
or the two loop bow (like this one)
Instructions for making loopy bows are in my sig below.
sorry, my pic won't post... ugh! I'll check the other replies... thank you!
this is the type of bow I was looking for, please click on the link..,
Here's what you do...
1. Roll out fondant to about 1/8 thickness.
2. Cut strips of fondant w/pizza cutter/knife. I'd say strips are obout 6-8 inches long.
3. Bring the ends of the strips together by pinching them.
4. Lay the "bows" on their side so the don't sink down. They need to air dry so they can keep their shape. The best way to do this is have them laying on their side.
5. Cut strips of fondant about 4-5 inches long. This will be placed in the center of your bow to hold everything together and be the finishing touch to your bows.
6. When the bows are dry, could take a day depending on what fondant you used, place them back the way they were (when you first brought the ends together). Now wrap the small strip of fondant around the two bows after pinching the two bows together. If the ends of the bows are too hard try spraying a litter water to loosen them up. You can also spray water when your attaching your small strip to the bows.
Lastly: I know this isn't the bow that you want, but I've included a link to a youtube video which shows you how to put the strips of fondant together and how to let them dry. HOPE THIS HELPS!
thank you very much!