Decorating By sweetenuf3 Updated 4 Aug 2010 , 5:13pm by egensinnig

sweetenuf3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetenuf3 Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 6:22am
post #1 of 8

Hello everybody I'm new to this forum and not sure if this is in the proper place as I couldn't find an introduction thread... Anyway i'm happy to be here... I belong to a cooking forum and found this forum by, i'm guessing, good fortune...
A little about me, i'm a burned out cook who has recently turned to baking and finding it very fulfilling, however I do need help and this looks like the place to come...
I would love to learn from all of you, your tricks, your tidbits, your tnt recipes, and most of all your advice...
Thank you all in advance for your kindness...

7 replies
tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 6:32am
post #2 of 8

Hello and welcome.

you have stumbled upon the best dang cake site that many of us have ever had the privilage to have come across!

sorry to hear that you are burnt out, but glad you are finding solace in cakes/baking.

my suggestion is grab a drink, grab a snack, if you have a dog make sure it has been pottied, then start hitting the stickys at the top of each forum. It gives rules, tutorials, advice worth its weight in gold, and from there hit the recipes, articles, galleries etc.. just make sure you have a few.. hours..days.. months free. 'cause you wont be able to tear yourself away!! icon_lol.gif

and that little warning on the side to the left.. should not be taken lightly. THIS PLACE IS ADDICTIVE!! icon_biggrin.gif

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 6:33am
post #3 of 8

Hi Sweetenuf3 and welcome to cc icon_biggrin.gif Looking forward to seeing you 'around the boards'.

Peanut1027 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peanut1027 Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 12:53pm
post #4 of 8

Welcome. This is the best site around. thumbs_up.gif Im so happy that I stumbled upon it myself icon_biggrin.gif You'll be on here for hours and not even realize. Have fun and good luck.

debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 2:51pm
post #5 of 8

What everyone else said! And yes it is addictive. Not good when you have to sit at a computer all day for work. It's really hard to focus on work icon_redface.gif

I've learned tons from this site in the last several months. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it icon_biggrin.gif

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:08pm
post #6 of 8

sweetenuf3 ~
Welcome to CC!!!
There's so much info on this site and helpful members, you'll
have no need or time to go elsewhere!!! icon_smile.gif
Make sure to click on the ''WARNING'' on the left column (below
your Accounts info). All members need to read this.
Again ~ welcome !!! icon_smile.gif

debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:13pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes47

sweetenuf3 ~
Welcome to CC!!!
There's so much info on this site and helpful members, you'll
have no need or time to go elsewhere!!! icon_smile.gif
Make sure to click on the ''WARNING'' on the left column (below
your Accounts info). All members need to read this.
Again ~ welcome !!! icon_smile.gif

Funny, I've never actually clicked on the "WARNING" before. Thanks for pointing that out. Very cute. Ok back to work!

egensinnig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
egensinnig Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 5:13pm
post #8 of 8

Welcome! I hope you'll have a good time and find a lot of useful things on here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%