Resizing An Imag

Decorating By tame Updated 4 Aug 2010 , 1:24pm by tame

tame Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tame Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 8

I am trying to make a image larger to.use on a cake does anyone know what.program to use

7 replies
ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 4:22pm
post #2 of 8

Any of your basic photo editor programs will work. When you open it, what photo editor does it open in?

tame Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 5:57pm
post #3 of 8

Photo shop or print shop, will the printer then print out the size I need, I tried this earlier yet it was either to small or to Large, Large size was missing areas anyay to get complete image on maybe two sheets of paper.

tcwheeler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcwheeler Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 6:02pm
post #4 of 8

Do you have a copier that will enlarge? If so, print image and just use copier to get it to the size that you want. Try searching on google for a tutorial on resizing an image in the program that you have. If you can't find anything, let me know, I can do it for you and then share the steps with you. icon_smile.gif

dynee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dynee Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 6:17pm
post #5 of 8

I don't know what you have tried in printshop or how large you want it to be, but what I did on a flamingo I wanted to fit an 11x15 pan. First I had to make it a JPEG in Paint. I copied the image twice, cropped the top part on one and the bottom part on the other and enlarged it to the size of the landscape orientation and printed it in two parts. I have even taken a large photo I have and scanned it in two parts and then put it back together in Print Shop. Good Luck

zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 8:20pm
post #6 of 8

If you're not familiar with graphics software, a simple trick might be to 'insert' it into a Word document, then just drag it out to the size you want. That way you can visually see how it will look on your letter/A4 size paper

tame Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 12:08am
post #7 of 8

Photo shop or print shop, will the printer then print out the size I need, I tried this earlier yet it was either to small or to Large, Large size was missing areas anyay to get complete image on maybe two sheets of paper.

tame Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 1:24pm
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%