Housewives Of Nj Fans---Need Your Input

Decorating By princesscatt Updated 1 Aug 2010 , 5:23pm by DeezTreatz

princesscatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princesscatt Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 9:47pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, so a local salon is having an open house and Theresa from the show is going to be there signing her book. I was asked if I wanted to donate some goodies for the event and of course said yes!! My ideas started to flow immediately...I wanted to do an assortment of sugar cookies and cupcakes b/c these ladies are going to be all dolled up and those things are easier to walk around and eat. I wanted to maybe try to find the state of NJ cookie cutter and maybe do some purses and shoes and for the cupcakes try to make them look like drinks, like strawberry or banana daquri (spelling) or something along those lines....any other ideas...I not only want to impress the ladies but as a fan of the show I would like to impress Theresa as well...

4 replies
myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 10:36pm
post #2 of 5

a table comes to mind.

Does she have any recipes in her book that you could incorporate into your goodies? The sugar cookies could be her book, don't know if you need a release for that though and you could make the purses and shoes sparkle. Try girlie stuff and things related to the event. As long as it tastes' and looks' good everyone should enjoy it.

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 11:53pm
post #3 of 5

I don't know what type of treat you will choose but make sure your display has feathers and a lot of blink and pink to get their attention I love this show

Molly thumbs_up.gif

bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 5

First: Teresa wrote a BOOK???!!! icon_biggrin.gif
She and her girls (including infant daughter) are always dressed in animal prints - that might be a decor idea for the cookies.

DeezTreatz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeezTreatz Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 5:23pm
post #5 of 5

I would so do zebra print cookies, maybe chanel cookies, find out her favorite brand name... so bling it out! lol

I love that show.. Teresa is one of my fav's!

Maybe cupcakes topped with diamonds, you can totally keep it simple but make it elegant and classy!
You could also make animal print fondant cupcakes - soo cute!

Have fun!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%