Where Can I Buy Fmm Funky Alphabet Cutters?

Decorating By suedepp Updated 1 Aug 2010 , 3:53pm by Kibosh

suedepp Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 4:19pm
post #1 of 5

I was told these cutters are needed to make the neat looking lettering that appears on some of the cakes pictured here. Could anyone tell me what "FMM" is, and where I can purchase the alphabet cutters?

4 replies
katibeth88 Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 5

I just bought some from Amazon.com. Just time funky alphabet in the search bar and you should get some. There are uppercase and lowercase. I spent 17.99 with free super saver shipping. (Actually, I got free 2-day shipping because Amazon has a new thing where you can sign up for Amazon Prime for a year of free trial if you are a student) You can get the lowercase for 8.50 plus shipping. But I've already received my Uppercase and I think they will do just fine.

Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

cblupe Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 5

You can purchase them from Global Sugar Art ~ item # 17424. I love my cutters.

suedepp Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 3:40pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you for the information katibeth 88 and cblupe. I will check out both places.

Kibosh Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 3:53pm
post #5 of 5

You can also get them at Golda's Kitchen or Flour Confections.

Quote by @%username% on %date%