Airbrushing?

Decorating By cady_album Updated 31 Jul 2010 , 12:46am by tesso

cady_album Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cady_album Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 12:27am
post #1 of 2

Hey there girls! I'm new to this site. I actually just found it in a search engine. I just have a quick question. I'm an expert at fondant, gum paste, icing, etc. I'm very much so new to the whole airbrush thing. Which airbrush machine is best? I'm not worried about expense. I'm just wanting the best one that will not only spray wide and far, but also smaller and more detailed as well. I've never used one before, so I am anxious to see your opinions and to buy one and get started practicing!! Thanks!!

1 reply
tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 12:46am
post #2 of 2

go to tcpglobal... they have fabulous airbrush kits. http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdepot/cakesys.aspx

go to the bottom of the page for the big boy kit. I would suggest calling them and asking them to exchange the siphon feed to a gravity feed airbrush. I personally hate the siphon feed, especially when working with dusts, and the bottle hanging down gets in the way when working in crevices for details. Many a flower has met its end that way.

Welcome to CC.. it is like crack.. one look and you are hooked. icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%