Bc Transfer Or Ri Colorflow

Decorating By t4beatles Updated 3 Aug 2010 , 2:20am by Pagea

t4beatles Posted 30 Jul 2010 , 5:27pm
post #1 of 3

Which do you prefer??

I just did my first RI ColorFlow this week. It turned out ok, I have to work on my outlining to make it cleaner.

I wonder for my next logo if I should try the BC Transfer or stick with the RI?

I also wondered how to make the outline blend better with the inside flow? The directions said to wait until the outline is dry before filling. This seemed to make a noticeable outline.

Any advise/input would be appreciated! Thank you!

2 replies
tcwheeler Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 11:22pm
post #2 of 3

On a popular video website icon_smile.gif, I saw a clip on cookie decorating where they didn't wait for the outline to dry. You may have to play with the consistency of the RI somewhat.

Pagea Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 2:20am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4beatles

Which do you prefer??

I just did my first RI ColorFlow this week. It turned out ok, I have to work on my outlining to make it cleaner.

I wonder for my next logo if I should try the BC Transfer or stick with the RI?

I also wondered how to make the outline blend better with the inside flow? The directions said to wait until the outline is dry before filling. This seemed to make a noticeable outline.

Any advise/input would be appreciated! Thank you!

I recently decided to attempt a RI transfer (Hello Kitty) and liked the final outcome. I allowed the outline to set up for about 8 minutes or so and then proceeded to fill in. I will try to attach a photo. I haven't tried to attach a photo before so I apologize in advance if there is a problem. icon_redface.gif HTH.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%