Air Brush Machines

Decorating By lilred11 Updated 29 Jul 2010 , 2:48am by dguerrant

lilred11 Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 2:28am
post #1 of 3

Hello all, I am looking to buy an air brush machine for my cake decorating business. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to buy. Looking for something fairly small, but with good reviews. Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks!

2 replies
dguerrant Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 2:38am
post #2 of 3

i already had a system and then my hubby came home with one from Harbor Freight Tools. it holds 6 individual airbrushes each with seperate bottles and lines, so you never have to flush the color out and you have all the basic colors handy. just hooked it up to the compressor i already had and ta da..... he gave about $150 for it and i really have liked using it. My old one was a Pasche, they are excellent!

dguerrant Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 2:48am
post #3 of 3

i already had a system and then my hubby came home with one from Harbor Freight Tools. it holds 6 individual airbrushes each with seperate bottles and lines, so you never have to flush the color out and you have all the basic colors handy. just hooked it up to the compressor i already had and ta da..... he gave about $150 for it and i really have liked using it. My old one was a Pasche, they are excellent!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%