Cupcake Papers

Baking By b-rat Updated 2 Aug 2010 , 12:21pm by online_annie

b-rat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
b-rat Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 6

where do you get papers that keep there color and design after baking them. There are many that look beautiful but after baking the design doesn't show up well.

5 replies
KUUISMA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KUUISMA Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 8:32pm
post #2 of 6

I haven't tried them but heard that Reynolds makes great cupcake papers in many different colors and patterns that hold their colors well. I usually use a heavy black paper that I get from a local cake supply. icon_smile.gif you can find them on the Reynolds web site. They say they are available in stores like Target but I have never seen them.

mfoxx9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mfoxx9 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 6

I recently found some at my regular grocery store made by Reynolds. They are foil on the inside and paper on the outside. They came in a few different designs. They call them StayBrite baking cups. I'm sure there are other options, but this is what I have found so far.

Here's a pic of some that I used:

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1738741&sub=1738744

Good luck!

Pallison Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pallison Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 10:06am
post #4 of 6

Wow, those papers look great on your cupcakes....!! (And I love your cake, cute-cute-cute....!!!)
The stores here don't carry that type of liner...I'll have to take a trip to a bigger city and see what I can find.....

Dani1081 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dani1081 Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 11:39am
post #5 of 6

Thanks for the info on these cups! I found them online at Amazon, but you have to buy a case and there are only 4 patterns available. If you go to www.cupcakecentral.com, that's apparently Reynolds cupcake website, and you can order online there. Lots of cute ideas on that website too. Can't wait to use these!

online_annie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
online_annie Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 12:21pm
post #6 of 6

Look for GREASEPROOF Liners. They hold their shape and color. I purchase mine from www.gloabalsugararts.com and www.countrykitchensa.com They now come in great colors and prints. Top Quality!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%