Disney With Sick Child :)

Lounge By SueW Updated 29 Jul 2010 , 7:31pm by SueW

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 6

I'm in Disney on day 4 of our vacation and my son has a fever icon_sad.gif I could cry, my husband just went off to universal with my daughter who also looked like she was going to cry icon_sad.gif Just needed to vent, why do these things happen?

5 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 6

Oh man..I feel for yah..Nothing like being away from home with sick kids..Hope he gets better soon!!!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 8:01pm
post #3 of 6

Ibuprofen works the best to bring down fevers in kids. Sometimes once the fever is down, the kid feels like playing again icon_biggrin.gif You might try it...there are some illnesses that kids get where the fever is the only symptom, or the only symptom at first. My kids have always felt better as soon as the fever was down, even with high fevers.

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 10:43pm
post #4 of 6

Aww, your poor little guy...and poor you. MY DH got sick on his family's vacation to Disney when he was a kid. He's never gotten over it and he's 52! icon_lol.gif

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 3:45pm
post #5 of 6

Hope your son is feeling better today!

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 7:31pm
post #6 of 6

Well he seemed ok this morning so I gave him motrin and headed to a water park icon_eek.gif big mistake, he had a major meltdown and I had to leave my DH and DD there and bring him back to the hotel. I think my vacation is officially over even with 2 days left icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%