Best Premade Fondant In Tulsa?

Decorating By MotheroftheCook Updated 28 Jul 2010 , 7:42pm by MotheroftheCook

MotheroftheCook Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 4:25pm
post #1 of 3

Anyone know of a good premade & good tasting fondant in the Tulsa area? Maybe you can help me with what I am doing this weekend for my 10 yr old son's Birthday. He is obsesed with Cake Boss and Cupcake Wars (Me too!) We are planning a sleepover at a local hotel and he wants me to bring each boy (6 total) his own cake to decorate at the hotel. He wants icing, fondant to cut decorations out with and even the little turn tables to decorate the cakes on. We will have limited space but can roll & cut out. I of course would prefer to find premade EVERYTHING including the cakes to decorate if that is even possible without spending a fortune icon_smile.gif

2 replies
mgigglin Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 3

Check to see if you have a local cake supply store, they should carry Satin Ice or Fondex in stock. those are both good. If you don't have a local store, then you may have to flavor the Wilton fondant. It's not the best tasting but if you add vanilla or princess flavoring then that will work also. IF.... you are feeling brave, then you can make some... it's not hard to make and tastes great! I use Rhondas Ulitimate MMF recipe here on CC. good luck and have fun!!!

MotheroftheCook Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 7:42pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you Kim. We do have two stores that I found online that have supplies. I am hoping they have what I am looking for.

Quote by @%username% on %date%