Airbrush Recommendations?

Decorating By cms2 Updated 29 Jul 2010 , 6:14am by doramoreno62

cms2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cms2 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 1:17pm
post #1 of 7

I'm sure this has been asked a zillion times. Anybody have a link to pp's?

I have wanted to buy an airbrush for years and kept putting if off because they're not exactly cheap. I know nothing about airbrushing so I need one that easy to use and produces quality results. Obviously, if I could find one that not a couple hundred bucks, that would be even better thumbs_up.gif

Thank so much!

Christine

6 replies
mustangsallii Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mustangsallii Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 7

I posted this same thing a couple weeks ago but did not get even one reply. icon_sad.gif

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 7

There are quite a few help pp's on here. I don't have time to search and give a link at the moment, but if you do a title search for "Airbrush" they should come up for you. HTH.

Yum2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yum2010 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 4:42pm
post #4 of 7

I will just put it out there............."I HATE AIRBRUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Was a total waste of money!!!!!! The can stuff works just as good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe is the brand I bought but I have had NOTHING but problems with it!

tarheelgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheelgirl Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 4:51pm
post #5 of 7

Someone on CC recommended this one to me.. I love it! Small in size and at a great price. When I first received it, I thought you have got to be kidding me. Its small.. but once I started using it definitely works great and stores easily.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003KKJDDC/?tag=cakecentral-20

IsaSW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IsaSW Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 7:13pm
post #6 of 7

When I was in college I had a single action Badger. Really easy to use.
Now I have a dual action Badger. I love it. The way I can color flowers its unbelievable, there is no way I can do that with a paintbrush or a can of spray.
Any more questions just PM me.

doramoreno62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doramoreno62 Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 6:14am
post #7 of 7

Check out this item #190424637592 on eBay. It's under $75 and you get 4 colors to boot!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%