Ordering Satin Ice And Supplies.

Decorating By CraveBakery Updated 28 Jul 2010 , 5:41am by sweettreat101

CraveBakery Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 1:13pm
post #1 of 7

Where do most of you order your supplies, like Satin Ice, or imposers and stamps from? I have ordered from thebakerskitchen.net, and gotten my supplies, but it's taking them forever to process. I ordered something on Friday night, and it's still hasn't shipped. Is there another quality place I can order these things and expect quick processing, because really I can't afford quick ships. icon_confused.gif

6 replies
leily Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 1:23pm
post #2 of 7

these are just a few different ones i've ordered from. It all depends on what I want to order and who has the most (and best price) at the time. Some carry things others don't and some items are carried by all of them.

cakes47 Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 1:49pm
post #3 of 7

I order from GLOBAL SUGAR ARTS, globalsugararts.com .
They have a 25% off sale going on for all of their ''Satin Ice'' and
they ship VERY FAST!!!! icon_smile.gif

PatricesPieces Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 2:05pm
post #4 of 7

Global is one of the best. They do ship very fast. They are also great about emailing you when an item comes in that was out of stock.

leah_s Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 2:13pm
post #5 of 7

fondant = f o n d a n t s o u r c e .com Use "Cake Central" as a coupon code to get an addition 10% off.

Also BakeryCrafts, Oasis Supply and CKProducts/Country Kitchens Sweet Art

aprilblack Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 4:25pm
post #6 of 7

I use Fondant source about 90% of the time.. they are super super fast in shipping and you can use that 10% off coupon with every order.. Only complaint is they are out of stock on a LOT of items..Their prices are the best most times though---- of course, assuming they have it!

sweettreat101 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 5:41am
post #7 of 7

My favorite is fondant source. They ship quickly for me and their Satin Ice fondant is cheap. I paid 6.49 for a bucket of Satin Ice that my local cake store wanted 17.99. If they don't have what you want call them and they will find it and add it to their website. I needed specific stencil for my brothers cake and he posted it for me in under ten minutes. Shipping is reasonable too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%