French Chocolate Sprinkles - Where To Buy?

Decorating By RenP Updated 31 Jan 2011 , 6:06am by scp1127

RenP Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 11:54pm
post #1 of 8

Does anybody know where to get French chocolate sprinkles?
The look like a miniature chocolate curl instead of a little snake.

7 replies
Sandrine38 Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 8

I don't know if you already could find these sprinkles you were interested in, but if not, you can purchase them on our website : Mondizen. We sell and deliver French products worldwide. We have these specific chocolate sprinkles (and also rainbow sprinkles !).


DianeLM Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 3:33pm
post #3 of 8

Sandrine38, I didn't see the "curly" sprinkles RenP was asking for. Where are they on your site?

scp1127 Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 3:44pm
post #4 of 8

Sandrine38, I don't see it either.

ibmoser Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 3:50pm
post #5 of 8

Maybe these?

Or, check Albert Uster. We used some in a class I took from Marina Sousa - think she said they were an Uster product

BlakesCakes Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 3:16am
post #7 of 8

I understand what you're talking about and that you don't want the sprinkles/vermicelli/jimmies.

These are on the right track, but don't curl:

The ones in the marquee link look good:

I've seen them made by using a regular potato peeler scraped quickly, in short strokes, across a piece of chocolate, too.


scp1127 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:06am
post #8 of 8

I have found real chocolate jimmies. Guittard makes dark and white. No curl, but real.

Quote by @%username% on %date%