New To Cake Central

Decorating By ellawillow Updated 24 Jul 2010 , 11:43pm by 4realLaLa

ellawillow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellawillow Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 7:24am
post #1 of 7

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say how much I LOVE this site. Have only just signed up and am just so excited but how much great stuff is on here....oh no, will be on this computer for days trying to check it all out.

Anyway just wanted to say HI - can't believe how great everyone's cakes are - is so inspiring to try some myself. At this stage have only done some very basic cakes and cupcakes, etc but am now inspired by everything I have seen on here.

Hope to get to know some of you soon icon_smile.gif

6 replies
bridge72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bridge72 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 7:32am
post #2 of 7

Welcome to CC! There are lots of people here that give great advice! Have fun looking around....but I gotta warn you it can be very addictive!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Hi, my name is Bridgett and I'm a CakeCentral addict! lol!

Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 10:23am
post #3 of 7

Hi ellawillow icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to CC.

Can't wait to see your creations.

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 10:37am
post #4 of 7

Welcome to CC! Hope you have fun looking up all the new stuff icon_biggrin.gif

Karen421 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karen421 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 12:06pm
post #5 of 7

Welcome!!! You will love this forum and the galleries and recipes, oh and you will be on here for months!!! LOL It is very addicting, and you will "chat" with some very knowledgeable people!!! Enjoy!!! icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

ellawillow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellawillow Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 11:32pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks guys for being so welcoming. Have now added a few photos. Like I said before - all very basic as new to cake decorating, but absolutely love it so hoping to try some harder stuff soon. Was quite happy with my fondant animals however as this was (and is) the first time I have tried this stuff and it has encouraged me to try some more. Going to try a farmyard/barnyard theme for my little boys next cake....fingers crossed lol party.gif

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 11:43pm
post #7 of 7

Welcome ellwillow. You're going to really love it here. I'm on here for hours sometimes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%