Pink And White Dora Cake

Decorating By RanaPeach Updated 1 Aug 2010 , 12:38pm by rainbow_kisses

RanaPeach Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 1:41am
post #1 of 6

Ok so when asked what kind of cake my niece wants for her birthday she replied, white... pink.... chocolate... with dora and boots. So after I stopped laughing I discussed it with her mother. She wants to get the figurines to put on top, but I don't just want to put dora and boots up on top of a pink and white cake. I will of course if that's what she wants, but if anyone has any ideas on how to make it flow a little better please let me know. I am just beginning to learn so go easy on me.

5 replies
Heavenlydelights107 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 1:44am
post #2 of 6

I would add some purple somewhere because boots is purple. Maybe white cake w/pink/purple/green polka dots?

Cindy619 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 1:53am
post #3 of 6

If you do a google image search for "pink dora cake" you'll see tons of ideas!

annabanana183 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 5:06am
post #4 of 6

Heres a link to a pic of Dora doll cake I did a few months ago, happy baking,

MKinPA Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 7:09am
post #5 of 6

I made a 1/2 sheet cake pink/white Dora and Boots cake last week with color flow. I have a picture and will try to post.

rainbow_kisses Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 12:38pm
post #6 of 6

My daughters brief for her 4th birthday cake was pink and white with Dora and Boots and a few other characters from TV that she liked. I did a pink and white sparkly castle with the garden looking like a map, through the field, around the pond to get to the castle kind of thing. The other characters sitting in the garden and Dora and boots on the castle steps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%