Where Would I Find This Cutter?

Lounge By KayMc Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 3:10am by CandyLady

KayMc Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 6:06pm
post #1 of 8

I would love to purchase this flower cutter, but don't know what it's called. It's the flower that only the perimeter of it is there, as the center was removed w/ the cutter. Anyone know?
******************** EDIT: the picture won't download. It's the flower w/ pointed petals, and the cutter removes the inside of each flower petal, so that only the pointed perimeter of each petal is there. It was recently on a fabulous cake w/ different colors of swirls on it.

7 replies
2SchnauzerLady Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 6:21pm
post #2 of 8

Can you post the link? If it's the one I think it is, I saw it at globalsugarart.com.

Rosey1120 Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 6:37pm
post #3 of 8

Is this the cake?


If you read through the comments, several cc's mention where to get the cutters. HTH


q2wheels Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 7:02pm
post #4 of 8
KayMc Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 7:35pm
post #5 of 8

Thank you so much! icon_redface.gif While I often post comments, I usually don't READ existing comments. Now I know better! Again, thank you.

tesso Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 8:08pm
post #6 of 8

thanks for the link to the cutters. icon_biggrin.gif

Jeep_girl816 Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 8:41pm
post #7 of 8

Yes, thanks! I've been wanting them but couldn't remember who made them or what they were called! I did a google search of "cake central what cutters" and jackpot, this thread came up <3 this site!!!

CandyLady Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 3:10am
post #8 of 8

so you cut them out and then have to use an exacto knife to cut out the center of each petal? I don't understand how the black ones were made? Please help,,,I ordered the orchard cutters. thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%