Talc Puffer At Screenface.com - Has Anyone Ordered It?

Decorating By Lisa23 Updated 5 Sep 2012 , 5:46am by cheatize

Lisa23 Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 5:39pm
post #1 of 9

Just wondering if anyone has purchased one or is planning to. Tried to find one in the US and can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated!

8 replies
Bskinne Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 9

What would you use it for?

grama_j Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 9:13pm
post #3 of 9

Depending on the size of the holes it might be neat to "puff" stuff onto the sides of cakes....... sanding sugar, etc.....

Bskinne Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 9:21pm
post #4 of 9

icon_smile.gif I was racking my brain, thinking maybe it was to blow PS off fondant or something...which someone suggested a baby nasal aspirator for that....

Lisa23 Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 8:48pm
post #5 of 9

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on the site til now. This little gadget was in Cake Central magazine and it's used to puff luster dust onto cakes. You just unscrew the cap, fill it up, and lightly squeeze to puff on as little or as much as you want.

pounds6 Posted 12 May 2011 , 2:13am
post #6 of 9

I cant find it either but I just realized that in this issue of Cake Central that I'm looking at it says "screeface.com" ....not screeNface.com. I will look again at the correct website.

pounds6 Posted 12 May 2011 , 2:18am
post #7 of 9

I did find it at screenface.com and they are approximately $22 each.

imagenthatnj Posted 4 Sep 2012 , 2:30pm
post #8 of 9

It is also here for a lot less. Looks like the same thing.


cheatize Posted 5 Sep 2012 , 5:46am
post #9 of 9

I'd be leery of trying this. I use a nasal aspirator to blow off powdered sugar and such. The aspirator is stained all sorts of colors on the outside just from my hands transferring a teeny bit of color on it when I use it. Do you think the puffer can be cleaned well enough so there's no residue?

Quote by @%username% on %date%