New To Cc Just Wanted To Say Hello!

Lounge By athenarose Updated 24 Jul 2010 , 5:16am by mamawrobin

athenarose Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 11:18pm
post #1 of 7

Great site, I know I have been on here many times through out the years due to awesome cakes on google images. I just signed up yesterday for the 1st time and wanted to say hello! This site has already got my head buzzing with new ideas, so much here I am not sure anyone could ever view everything!

I haven't done many cakes lately, my husband joined the USCG 2 years ago and since than we moved across 3 times and also had 2 kids so just now getting back into the groove of things. Well I am excited to met all you awesomely talented decorators! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
poohsmomma Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 11:45pm
post #2 of 7

Welcome to CC. You'll make some great cake friends, and learn great things here as well. And I checked out your pictures: looks like there is lots we can learn from you, too. Nice cakes.

You might as well tell your husband and kids that supper will be late, because-like the warning says- this site is definitely addictive!

JulieMN Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 7

Yep....definitely addictive....very informative....great group of people! Welcome to the fun!

powerov5 Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 1:41am
post #4 of 7

Welcome Athenarose! I am new to this forum and I've found hundreds of ideas and topics to keep me busy baking for awhile. Great site for meeting pro's and new people... Enjoy!

SugarFrosted Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 1:50am
post #5 of 7

Hello & Welcome to the CC Family, Athenarose thumbs_up.gif

Jen80 Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 3:11am
post #6 of 7

Welcome to CC Athenarose icon_biggrin.gif

Beaut' cakes! thumbs_up.gif

mamawrobin Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 5:16am
post #7 of 7

Welcome to cc. Took a look at your photos icon_smile.gif Beautiful cakes thumbs_up.gif
I see that you're in Alaska...my son also live in AK but in Fairbanks.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%