How Do I Thank You All?

Decorating By Hollandy Updated 21 Jul 2010 , 8:48pm by cabecakes

Hollandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollandy Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 2:03pm
post #1 of 3

There isn't really a good forum for this message but I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful people for helping somebody who is totally green to the baking world feel welcomed!

I have asked many questions here over the past couple of months and everybody is always so willing to help, kind, considerate and just plain old great. And it's not that I'm coming up with really original questions, I'm sure they've been asking a hundred times over but you all just keep on answering them and linking me to other posts that I didn't find on my own.

I really appreciate this forum but most of all I really appreciate the kindess everybody offers to virtual strangers. It's really refreshing!

2 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 2:13pm
post #2 of 3

Bakers are like gardeners, Always ready to share a clipping or steer you to the whole plant (on sale!!!)
If I am on your list of people to thank, season tickets to the local musical/theater venue would be fine, lolol!

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 8:48pm
post #3 of 3

We all had to start somewhere...and the mistakes learned the hard way can be so heartbreaking when you have put so much time and effort in...I think we have all suffered with our passion for caking at some point...therefore we share...so others do not have to share in our heartache. Just remember...when you have learned the ropes...to pay it forward. That is the general philosophy shared here. Oh...and by the way...if you learn any tricks of the trade by accident...share, share, share.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%