Sugared Dvd's?

Decorating By Pickulz Updated 21 Jul 2010 , 3:09pm by deah

Pickulz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pickulz Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 12:40pm
post #1 of 8

Which dvd's would you reccomend I purchase fromm sugarEd?
I was thinking of
-Buttercream one
-Back to basics (the new one thats out)

Im tempted with the fondant one...but not too sure...
any suggestions?

The shipping says it will take about 1 week...does anyone know if it ships faster typically? Im leaving the country in about 10 days so a bit worried...i guess i shud do expedited shipping...but ive spent so much on some new cake decorating supplies that im being cheap now!!! icon_smile.gif

7 replies
deah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deah Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 12:56pm
post #2 of 8

I have the buttercream and sheet cake DVDs. I recommend them both. I am ordering the fondant DVD today.

Sharon is in Louisiana and ships USPS so depending on where you are shipping may be faster. She's been out of town the last few days so she's probably playing catch-up today.

You can always email her. She is super about responding quickly.

ChRiStY_71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChRiStY_71 Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 12:57pm
post #3 of 8

I love the buttercream and fondant videos...refer back to them often! I have always gotten my orders quickly from her. I live in GA and I think she ships from LA.

Karen421 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karen421 Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 12:59pm
post #4 of 8

Any of her videos are great, and you can't go wrong! I also received my quickly! Good luck with your decision.

srodts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
srodts Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 1:06pm
post #5 of 8

I agree with Karen421 you cant go wrong with any of her videos they are all awesome and you will learn a ton from her. I have always had her ship really really quick. HTH

Hillywu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hillywu Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 1:17pm
post #6 of 8

I agree with everyone! You can NOT go wrong with any of Sharon's videos. I just got the Topsy Turvy one last week (I have 5 of her DVD's now). I received it within a couple of days and I live in PA. Each and every one of her videos has taught me something. Have fun with whatever you choose!

Pickulz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pickulz Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 2:02pm
post #7 of 8

oh nice! Im in VA!
Will email her ..i guess her email is on the sugared website?

deah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deah Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 3:09pm
post #8 of 8

Yes, it's on the site - top right side on the home page

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%