Where Dod You Get Your Edible Printer Ink?

Decorating By tmcakes Updated 27 Jul 2010 , 12:55pm by icingimages

tmcakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tmcakes Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone mind sharing where they purchase their edible printer ink? I have always purchased my ink from Kopy Kake but it does not last at all. I used the last set twice and already its gone! icon_confused.gif not sure if its evaporating or what but something is wrong and I don't want to spend another 76 bucks to get only a few print jobs out of it! Please help I need ink for a cake next Wed! THANKS

4 replies
 Kiddiekakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 5

I purchased mine from Icing Images who also is a member here on CC..Her name is Debbie and she is awesome...Fabulous Customer service and product!

here is her site!

www.icingimages.com

icingimages  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 12:33am
post #3 of 5

Thanks Kiddiekakes...you rock...

tmcakes, call my office tomorrow and lets see if we can solve the problem you are having without spending more money. I cant promise anything, but I can sure try for you.

bethreed  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethreed Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 8:02pm
post #4 of 5

Yep, Icing Images. I printed out 300 nearly all blue 2"x3" logos for cookie favors, and still have a pretty full blue cartridge. Fantastic stuff, great customer service. The icing sheets are awesome quality too, but a bit more expensive. Depending on the project I have, i'll use II's sheets or wafer paper (cheaper)

icingimages  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 12:55pm
post #5 of 5

Wafer paper is a lot less expensive. WHen I originally opened my business though, I researched the different types of paper. Although rice/wafer paper was less expensive, I found I liked the quality of the icing sheet. I was bummed because of the price difference, I could have offered a much less expensive product, but I vowed to only offer the best products available. Thank you for all the kind words everyone. I am glad you all like our products.
See you at ICES!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%