Where Dod You Get Your Edible Printer Ink?

Decorating By tmcakes Updated 27 Jul 2010 , 12:55pm by icingimages

tmcakes Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone mind sharing where they purchase their edible printer ink? I have always purchased my ink from Kopy Kake but it does not last at all. I used the last set twice and already its gone! icon_confused.gif not sure if its evaporating or what but something is wrong and I don't want to spend another 76 bucks to get only a few print jobs out of it! Please help I need ink for a cake next Wed! THANKS

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 5

I purchased mine from Icing Images who also is a member here on CC..Her name is Debbie and she is awesome...Fabulous Customer service and product!

here is her site!

icingimages Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 12:33am
post #3 of 5

Thanks Kiddiekakes...you rock...

tmcakes, call my office tomorrow and lets see if we can solve the problem you are having without spending more money. I cant promise anything, but I can sure try for you.

bethreed Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 8:02pm
post #4 of 5

Yep, Icing Images. I printed out 300 nearly all blue 2"x3" logos for cookie favors, and still have a pretty full blue cartridge. Fantastic stuff, great customer service. The icing sheets are awesome quality too, but a bit more expensive. Depending on the project I have, i'll use II's sheets or wafer paper (cheaper)

icingimages Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 12:55pm
post #5 of 5

Wafer paper is a lot less expensive. WHen I originally opened my business though, I researched the different types of paper. Although rice/wafer paper was less expensive, I found I liked the quality of the icing sheet. I was bummed because of the price difference, I could have offered a much less expensive product, but I vowed to only offer the best products available. Thank you for all the kind words everyone. I am glad you all like our products.
See you at ICES!

Quote by @%username% on %date%