I Love Lucy Moment..sorta Long

Decorating By GHOST_USER_NAME Updated 18 Jul 2010 , 1:29am by Aeropanda

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 12:06am
post #1 of 6

Yesterday, I was busy getting a cake ready for today. Also doing some reorganization of my cake stuff.. So I was busy, well you know when you are busy and are on a roll the last thing you want to do is stop and run to the bathroom..So you hold it thinking just let me get done and I'll go. So then the time comes ready or not, so as I went running to the bathroom I twisted my left leg and knee, got into the bathroom the zipper on my pants stuck icon_cry.gif working on zipper, jurk my left arm hit the wall with elbow..So as I walk out of my bathroom, arm and knee hurting on my way to look for pants with elastic in them icon_lol.gif I'm thinking I feel hot, OMG what next Hot Flashes icon_surprised.gif No my stupid AC had gone out icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Just want to let you know cake turned out great. I got the ac fixed, bottle of tylenol, knee brace, arm pads and a Disclaimer on my bathroom door..Enter at your own risk icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Hope this makes you laugh...Bekka

5 replies
Iggy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iggy Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 12:34am
post #2 of 6

icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_smile.gifprincess.gifbirthday.gifthumbs_up.gif

StephsCakes72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephsCakes72 Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 12:38am
post #3 of 6

Glad everything is OK and you're able to laugh about it.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 12:40am
post #4 of 6

Oh......it was so hard to be you there for awhile.......glad that things are going better now!

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 1:20am
post #5 of 6

Yes, I am fine and I learned a big lesson from this, go to the bathroom 15 minutes before you need to be there icon_lol.gif and always ware pants with elastic in them .. icon_lol.gif My friend came to get her cake today and I was telling her the story, she was laughing so hard and then she looked at me and said can I use your bathroom icon_cool.gif I'm like sure icon_rolleyes.gif but make sure you read the disclaimer on the door and we both laughed some more .

Aeropanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aeropanda Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 1:29am
post #6 of 6

I'm glad you are okay! Thanks for sharing. I think many of us need to learn to laugh at ourselves sometimes! It can make things a lot easier to deal with.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%