7.16.10 Friday Night Cake Club

Decorating By leah_s Updated 17 Jul 2010 , 2:51pm by catlharper

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 9:13am
post #61 of 64

ugh its 5am and i have no motivation to work... have two cakes i need to do by the afternoon..... they are easy but i just cant get started.... ugh help!

Cenell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cenell Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 10:54am
post #62 of 64

Baking another White Chocolate Cake. This recipe turned out soooo good thumbs_up.gif

totallycaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
totallycaked Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 1:30pm
post #63 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeandDazzle

ugh its 5am and i have no motivation to work... have two cakes i need to do by the afternoon..... they are easy but i just cant get started.... ugh help!

Good morning sunshine! Its 6ish and Im up making coffee with my 3 hours sleep... still have to do the elephant by 11 am......... good times!

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 2:51pm
post #64 of 64

Good morning...up at 7 to fill/crumbcoat the real cake tiers of the 5 tier 50th b'day cake. SO tired but I have to get it finished today since we are leaving at nearly crack of dawn tomorrow for the party...and oh, did I mention my (grown) kids are here at 11 so there will be 5 of us in the apartment...nothing like working in close quarters eh? I like working at home on friends cakes but I also HATE working at home as well because then there are so many distractions that I do not have at the Kitchen. But the cakes are crumbcoated and settling now...at 11 I'll cover with fondant and start the decorating process..SIGH..too tired already.

Hope everyone's day goes well...I'll look for the photos!

Cat

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%