Does Anyone Have A Cake Tattoo?

Lounge By malene541 Updated 19 Jul 2010 , 1:17am by iamcakin

malene541 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 8:00pm
post #1 of 11

I'm a tattoo kind of gal and have been looking for an idea for a cake type tattoo. Does anyone else have one and if so how did you decide and what is it? I've seen a lot of cupcake tattoos but I think I want to go more towards a cake one. ???

10 replies
catlharper Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 1:08am
post #2 of 11

that's an awesome idea...I'll have to give that some thought for me too!<G>

Cat

iamcakin Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 1:21am
post #3 of 11
JaeRodriguez Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 2:45am
post #4 of 11

How funny! This morning I was thinking about a cake tattoo! :] I want one! I definitely wouldn't do a cupcake because it seems too trendy :/ but I have seen cute little handheld mixer tats that I like! Now I'm gonna click on that link and see what it is! Haha!

JaeRodriguez Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 2:49am
post #5 of 11
mamawrobin Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 3:32am
post #6 of 11

I don't have a cake tattoo but I do have a tattoo. I have a dagger on my left leg right above my ankle. It's a really pretty tattoo..one of those "mid-life crisis" things icon_lol.gif I got it around the time that I turned 40. icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't know that I'll ever get another one but if I did... a cake tattoo would probably be what I'd get.

catlharper Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 4:21am
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawrobin

I don't have a cake tattoo but I do have a tattoo. I have a dagger on my left leg right above my ankle. It's a really pretty tattoo..one of those "mid-life crisis" things icon_lol.gif I got it around the time that I turned 40. icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't know that I'll ever get another one but if I did... a cake tattoo would probably be what I'd get.




I have four...one is Mickey Ears..one is a dragonfly (for my dad, long story), one is a green sea turtle with a plumeria on his back, and the last is a line drawing of a cat that I actually drew (obvious on that one<G>icon_wink.gif

Now I'm thinking of trying to come up with a line drawing of a cake...hmmmm<G> All of my tattoos have a story and deep meaning for me and a cake tattoo would be an obvious choice!

Cat

cakesrock Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 11:01pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlharper

that's an awesome idea...I'll have to give that some thought for me too!<G>

Cat



I have never had any desire to get a tattoo until now...a cake tattoo is a great idea!

antonia74 Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 12:31am
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeRodriguez

I have seen cute little handheld mixer tats that I like!




I've got that one on my left arm and my favourite brand of baking powder on my right arm. icon_lol.gif
LL
LL

antonia74 Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 12:37am
post #10 of 11

As for cake/baking-related tattoos, these AREN'T mine but I've saved them from online searches......
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

iamcakin Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 1:17am
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeRodriguez

I have seen cute little handheld mixer tats that I like!



I've got that one on my left arm and my favourite brand of baking powder on my right arm. icon_lol.gif




I LOVE your mixer tat!! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%