For Those Of You Who Use Coffee Creamers In Bc...

Decorating By JaeRodriguez Updated 20 Jul 2010 , 2:38pm by JaeRodriguez

JaeRodriguez Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 7:56pm
post #1 of 10

So I just wrote this but it's not showing up in my forum posts sorry if it's a duplicate post :/

International Delights has two limited edition flavors I picked up today- sweet buttercream and chocolate chip creme brulee. Have you guys used either of them in your BC's? I know it's weird thinking about using the sweet BC one but I was really intrigued! icon_razz.gif

Do you use a flavored cream in your chocolate BC? I haven't but I am going to try the chocolate chip in mine today and see how it turns out!

9 replies
Loucinda Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 8:39pm
post #2 of 10

Let us know how it turns out. I don't use the flavored creamers, I prefer the unflavored so I can manipulate the taste/flavors how I want it. Those both sound really good though!

ambercscott87 Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 2:59am
post #3 of 10

YES! I've used the Sweet BC in my BC and it is delish!!!!!

JaeRodriguez Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 2:04pm
post #4 of 10

So I tried the chocolate chip creme brulee and I don't really think it added anything, my hubby couldn't tell a difference when I asked him to taste it he said "yeh it taste like your chocolate BC)! icon_razz.gif

But I put half sweet buttercream and half french vanilla in mine yesterday and the taste was YUMMY!

ohayr639 Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 2:23pm
post #5 of 10

So does the cream take the place of the water or milk then? Thanks! It sounds so yummy!

KTB4 Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 7:09pm
post #6 of 10

When you use the coffee creamers do you have to refridgerate the BC?

pattycakesnj Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 8:13pm
post #7 of 10

I use the coffee creamers all the time and love what they add to bc. I use in place of all liquid and I don't refrigerate

artscallion Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 8:45pm
post #8 of 10
Originally Posted by pattycakesnj

I use the coffee creamers all the time and love what they add to bc. I use in place of all liquid and I don't refrigerate

Same with me. I also use them to replace the milk in MFF.

4realLaLa Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 9:48pm
post #9 of 10

I use the non-dairy unflavored coffe creamer. I hate having to refrigerate. I only refrigerate my chocolate bc I actually use butter in it.

JaeRodriguez Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 2:38pm
post #10 of 10

4realLaLa, I was thinking that it was ok to leave an all butter recipe out (AMBC) because of the PS?

Quote by @%username% on %date%