Cookie Club Index

Baking By letsgetcaking Updated 16 Jul 2010 , 10:04pm by AlwaysAmy

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 3:22pm
post #1 of 8

Hi Cookie Club Fanatics!

I just spent a lot of time searching for old monthly cookie club posts, trying to get ideas for next month's theme. All of the old threads have great cookies and ideas that I thought we could all still use for inspiration. However, the posts were buried in hundreds of others (probably because I'm not so great with the search function here). Anyway, I just collected the links for the ones I could find and listed them on my personal blog so I could find them more easily. I thought you guys would be interested in the list, too, so here's a link to the index I made:

http://letsgetcaking.blogspot.com/2010/07/cake-central-monthly-cookie-club.html

Let me know if you see a mistake or know of a thread I missed so I can add it.

7 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 3:41pm
post #2 of 8

Thanks letsgetcaking! You could also do what I did with the google docs, put them all in a thread and have Heath make it a sticky, then it would be available here on CC as well. Check my signature to see what I'm talking about. Thanks for the work you did, it's appreciated!! thumbs_up.gif

letsgetcaking Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 4:22pm
post #3 of 8

I've never used google docs before, but I think I could figure it out. Would I be able to edit the document after it's posted? I would like to add a link for each new month as we go.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 6:04pm
post #4 of 8

You know, I don't do the google docs, I just compiled a list of them from the various threads. I'm think you could ask Melvira or FullHouse, I believe they did google docs at some point or other. I would also be happy to add that thread to my list so others can benefit from your work.

AlwaysAmy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlwaysAmy Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 6:48pm
post #5 of 8

Finally something familiar to me: I used Google Docs for school, especially when working on group projects. The brilliance of it is that those docs are shared with can see any edits pretty much immediately. You can set the preferences so those the doc is shared with can edit it if you wish, or you can do it as a view only type thing.

I'd go in and verify this for myself, (even though I'm pretty positive about all that, I have issues with trusting information without checking it out), but it seems my school account is inaccessible during the summer and I don't feel like making a whole new account.

Short answer: Yes, you can edit it after sharing and others can see those updates.

letsgetcaking Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 9:48pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks, Amy. I'll try it out. Bobwonderbuns, that'd be great if you could add it to your thread! I'll try to do it in the next couple of days.

letsgetcaking Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 9:50pm
post #7 of 8

P.S. Amy, your cupcake cookies are really cute!

AlwaysAmy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlwaysAmy Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 10:04pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you very much =)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%